Welcome to Fulfilled Feng Shui!

My photo
Welcome to my site. I hope you'll find it chock-full of useful hints and tips about feng shui decorating and interior design!

Sign up to receive FREE feng shui info through email

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feng Shui Tips to Beat Common Problems

Great feng shui tips and solutions!

If you're looking for feng shui tips, you've come to the right place! I've been studying feng shui since I was at my Grandma's knee, and I’m only too happy to share my experiences.

The best feng shui tips have to be given in person, since it's hard to know what a home's -- or a person's -- trouble is without seeing them. But there are some general feng shui tips that can help you troubleshoot problems in your life!


Problem: I can't meet that special someone!

Solution: Try applying common feng shui images for love: pink and red, the dragon and the phoenix, candles. Focus these in the southwest corner of your home and get rid of any images of one person or tragedy in those areas. For more ideas, get your free report on creating love with feng shui by clicking here.


Problem: My bathroom is in the worst place possible -- it's sucking my love/energy/money down the drain.

Solution: Use earth symbols and crystals to divert the negative energy. As with many feng shui tips, sometimes the best solution is to, in a sense, ignore the problem: a full length mirror on the outside of the bathroom door deflects energy so that it's like your bathroom doesn't even exist.


Problem: My home is an odd shape, and there are corners pointing at me from all directions.

Solution: Whenever possible, soften those corners with fabric wall hangings, folding screens, or some sort of physical barrier between the corner and wherever people sit, eat, or relax. If that's completely impractical, try hanging crystals or wind chimes to soften the energy.


Problem: I love the exposed beams in my house, but I'm worried they're creating unsettled energy.

Solution: You're right to worry, but fortunately there's an easy fix: hang wind chimes (ideally made of bamboo) from the beams to deflect and slow the chi.


Problem: My city/town is terrible -- it's impossible to find good feng shui cures.

Solution: Many feng shui tips can be used without buying a single thing, or by purchasing common items like pillar candles. If you like the idea of trying out some legitimate feng shui merchandise, try shopping online someplace like Jade Market.


No matter your problem, there's usually a way around it -- feng shui isn't designed to create messes you can't resolve. Hopefully these feng shui tips fix some of the more common problems.



Interested in feng shui? Check out my book, "Feng Shui Secrets for a Fulfilled Life!"

Looking for great deals on feng shui products? Try Jade Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment