Welcome to Fulfilled Feng Shui!

My photo
Welcome to my site. I hope you'll find it chock-full of useful hints and tips about feng shui decorating and interior design!

Sign up to receive FREE feng shui info through email

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Find Feng Shui Online


Looking for feng shui online information? You've come to the right place!


If you're like me, you just can't get enough feng shui online -- or offline, for that matter. I love learning new things about my craft, and because of that I've literally been through hundreds of blogs and informational sites about feng shui. That's why I'm able to share with you today some of my favorite feng shui online sites!

1. My site, of course!

Maybe it's personal bias, but I do think my own work has the best and most authentic feng shui tips available!

2. About.com

About is an excellent source of feng shui online tips, information, videos, hints, ideas, decorating... you name it! I know a lot of people who found this an incredibly useful resource when they were first learning about feng shui.

3. Feng Shui Design Consultancy

This Irish design consultant's company has many excellent resources for feng shui. A great place to get new ideas, bits of advice, or just enjoy some interesting feng shui online.

4. Feng Shui Articles

This is a great site with lots of traditional information from experts around the world.

5. World of Feng Shui Online

Lots of interesting informaiton at World of feng shui online, where you'll find expert advice as well as theories on conflicting schools of feng shui.

Enjoy browsing your feng shui online, and have fun discovering the joys of this ancient wisdom!

Interested in feng shui? Check out my book, "Feng Shui Secrets for a Fulfilled Life!"

Looking for great deals on feng shui products? Try Jade Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment